SADA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM TO AWARD FORTY-FIVE (45) $1,500 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR!
The SA Auto Dealers (SADA) and its Board of Directors are pleased to announce the SADA Scholarship Program for the 2021-2022 Academic School year. This year, forty-five (45) college/vocational/technical scholarships in the amount of $1,500 will be awarded to employees, dependents and or spouses of employees of SADA member dealerships.
The applicant must be an employee, dependent of an employee or spouse of an employee, a high school senior or presently attending an accredited college, university, or trade school in an undergraduate or graduate program and have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA average on a 4.0 scale.
All applicants who wish to apply for the SADA Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Executive level staff members (GSMs and above) and or their dependents are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must enroll as a full-time student (minimum 12 hours).
- Recommendation Form must be completed by a non-relative and attached.
- Application must be complete.
- Most recent high school or college OFFICIAL transcript must be included.
- A one-page essay describing your CAREER GOALS must be attached.
- Sign and date all forms. DEADLINE IS APRIL 1, 2021.
- Incomplete packets from an applicant will not be considered.
- Return all forms and required information to:
Pamela A. Crail
SA Auto Dealers
16030 Via Shavano
San Antonio, TX 78249
This program is made possible through your employer’s support and membership in the SA Auto Dealers (SADA). Your dealer recognizes the important contribution you and your family make to the dealership. Hopefully, this will help defray some of the costs of higher education. Good luck!
Please download all forms here:
Should you have any questions, please call Carmen Aguilar at SADA 210-732-9647 or email at email@example.com.